CRIME VICTIMS’ CENTER OF FAYETTE COUNTY
DURATION: Permanent – Based on availability of funds
- Must be a Licensed Therapist with experience in trauma-focused therapy.
- Master’s Degree in social work, psychology or counseling with extensive practice and work supervised by a licensed therapist.
- Specific training and experience working with child victims and parents/caregivers and adult victims of sexual assault and other violent crimes.
- Experience in group facilitation.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Act 33, 34 and FBI clearances
- Completion of state-mandated Forty Hour Sexual Assault and Other Crime Advocacy Training, Foundational
- Academy for Victim Service Providers Training and the Victim Advocacy Training for Child Advocacy Centers
- PA Driver’s License (travel required)
- Available to work occasional evenings
MAJOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide therapy to child victims and parent/caregivers and adult victims of sexual abuse and other violent crimes
- Coordinate, organize, and implement therapy in office and other sites for child victims and parent/caregivers, and adult victims of sexual assault and other violent crimes.
- Meet regularly with a qualified professional for clinical supervision.
- Attend all Multidisciplinary Team meetings.
- Work with the Fayette County Child Advocacy Center.
- Provide victim advocacy to child victims and parents/caregivers and adult victims of sexual assault and other violent crimes.
- Conduct psychosocial evaluation/assessment with child victim and parents/caregivers and adult victims of sexual assault and other violent crimes.
- Assess effectiveness, impact and outcome of therapeutic interventions provided to children and parents/caregivers and adult victims of sexual assault and other violent crimes.
- Provide in-service training to volunteers and staff on child abuse, family intervention, and trauma-informed crisis techniques.
- Attend case management meetings and department meetings.
- Participate in emergency hotline coverage.
- Utilize grants management and data collection systems for required reports.
- Submit required reports to the Executive Director.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Executive Director.
Click HERE to apply.